Monday, February 3, 2014

2014 - Bring it on

My last blog post was ....geez ..... September?  I'm clearly a bit behind on this and a few other things.

Work has been very busy for the past few months - which is good - be careful what you wish for, right?  But gears have now shifted... to exciting new work projects in a whole new arena.  I turn my attention to a renewed focus on training for the new year of triathlon racing, while getting in touch with my body and my strength again. I am also excited about re-connecting to things important to me - family, friends and causes I'm passionate about. And about finding ways to bring all those things together again with new adventures.

When this picture was taken at Ironman Canada last year, I was in that great happy place in my head, and had a decent level of fitness.  While that one turned out to be far from the race of my life, it's a really good place to begin the journey again, hopefully with the growing wisdom of lessons learned.

Here we go....

1 comment: